- Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- Prenatal Counseling
- Regular pregnancy check-up appointments, and any services you need to help monitor and support the health of your unborn baby.
- Postpartum exams
Women's Health Care
- Routine annual well-woman exams, Pap smears
- Breast exams
- Pelvic pain and painful periods
- Abnormal uterine bleeding periods
- Basic infertility
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling
- Mammogram referrals
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment
- Vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Screening for hypertension, diabetes, and elevated cholesterol
- The pill (a daily event)
- The patch (once a week)
- The vaginal ring (monthly)
- Injectables (every three months)
- Implants, such as Nexplanon® (effective for up to three years)
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs) (effective 3-10 years)
- Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
Balanced hormones are necessary for good health and disease prevention for women and men as we age. BioTE® optimizes hormone levels with tiny pellets just under the skin.
Hormone pellets release all-natural bio-identical estrogen and testosterone and are absorbed consistently into the body as needed.Benefits of BioTE
- Regain energy, muscle strength and greater ability to lose weight.
- Increase mental clarity.
- Feel younger and happier again.
- Increase quality of life while preventing age-related illnes